Learn More about Effective Use of Instructional Technology
There are many corporate and educator resources with useful information about effective use of technology in the K-12 classroom. If you find a useful resource that is not listed below, please contact us so we can add it to this list.
- Promethean Planet
- SMART Exchange
- SMART Research Library
- SMART White Paper Library
- Marzano Research on Interactive Whiteboards
- Scholastic Interactive Whiteboard Lessons
- Engaging Learners the SMART Board Way
- The Teacher’s Guide
- Teachers Love Smart Boards
- PBS Kids Interactive Whiteboard Games
- Educational Strategy of the Week
- Flipping for Beginners: Inside the New Classroom Craze
Above & Beyond
Partnership for 21 Century Skills and FableVision released this short film to demonstrate the effective implementation of the 4C – communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity – and how they complement and strengthen traditional school instruction.