Research / Results
Interactive Whiteboards Make a Difference
Research shows that when used effectively, interactive whiteboards can improve student performance and teacher job satisfaction.
- A Second Year Evaluation Study of Promethean ActivClassroom.
- International Research Library from SMART.
- ASCD: Teaching with Interactive Whiteboards.
- National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities: Interactive Whiteboard Research
- Improving Student Engagement: Use of the Interactive Whiteboard as an Instructional Tool to Improve Engagement and Behavior in the Junior High School Classroom
- Student Engagement, Visual Learning and Technology: Can Interactive Whiteboards Help?
- The Effects of the Use of Interactive Whiteboard On Student Achievement